Housing Developers Interested in Building Multi-Family Units in Door County, Wisconsin:
Please contact NeighborWorks Green Bay by emailing email@example.com or calling (920) 448-3075.
- Subordinate / gap financing is available for mixed-income and modest-income projects serving households earning below 80% of the area median income (2023 limits: $55,800 for a 2-person household, $69,700 for a 4-person household).
- Up to $500,000 loan available per project (a minimum of 20% of units must be set aside for modest-income households).
- Attractive, below-market fixed rates are available.
- All Developers welcome (public, non-profit, or for-profit).
- Assisted units must serve year-round residents (who meet income criteria) for at least 20 years.
- Other (negotiable) terms, conditions, and possibilities apply.